RMHC of Baltimore — Welcome To Our Home
Our house is located on 635 West Lexington Street in downtown Baltimore. We are centrally located to all of the world class medical facilities in the Baltimore region, and our daily shuttle provides easy transportation to and from visits and appointments.
When families come through our doors, they can expect a warm and welcoming environment where they will meet other families who share the same or similar burden. Baltimore’s Ronald McDonald House is a home away from home while children are undergoing treatment. Our goal is to provide everything a family might need to help make your stay by their child’s side just a little bit easier. Our caring staff and loving volunteers are here to make the stay as easy and enjoyable as possible.
Families are stronger when they are together, which helps the child’s healing process. At the Ronald McDonald House of Baltimore, families can find strength and support from other guest families in ways you can’t find anywhere else.
RMHC of Baltimore — House Highlights Include
- 36 Guest Bedrooms with private bathrooms and televisions
- Wireless internet access throughout building
- (2) State of the Art Community Kitchens with free food freezers and pantries
- Homecooked breakfast and dinner served daily by our wonderful volunteers
- Linens and Towels
- 24 hour staffing
- Family Room
- Exercise and Wellness Room
- Family Computer Lab
- Outdoor playground and sport court
- Children’s Playroom
- Large Family Room
- Fully stocked laundry facilities
- Free Parking across the street from our building